Adding a fence can be challenging, what type do you have installed, do you do it yourself or have it installed by professionals.
If you do it yourself it can be hard to know what to do and what will work for your space. Plus, if you get too creative or try to use some unusual materials like bottles, you can quickly blow the budget and be way over your skill level.
A simple wooden fence with some artistic design and paint can enhance the landscape like this from decorate your fence. Possibly all you need is some privacy that a bamboo screen could provide.
Here are some resources for ideas to get you going in your quest for fences.
- 26 Wooden Fences For Your Yard
- 12 Creative and Unusual DIY Fences
- Make A Pallet Garden Wall Tutorial
- Japanese Fencing
- Creating Privacy For Outdoor Areas
- Colorful Bottle Fence
- Stunning Fence To Enhance Your Landscape –
- Placing A Fence or Screen For Maximum Privacy –
- Beautify A Chain Link Fence With Bamboo
- 4 Fence Facelift Ideas
JOIN Our FREE Plant Care Newsletter
By entering your email address you agree to receive a daily email newsletter from Plant Care Today. We'll respect your privacy and unsubscribe at any time.